What We Do
ArchaeoLink works in partnership with researchers, archaeologists, anthopologists, museums and the local community, acting as facilitator, to produce a Needs Assessment Report with recommendations. While certain services and products may also be provided in conjunction with local institutions, the implementation of objectives remains in the domain of the community and its stakeholders.
- Facilitate Public Engagement & Community Outreach
- Promote education: multi-generational
- Stimulate local economy
- Enhance visitor experience
- Encourage environmental sustainability
- Support inclusivity, equality and social cohesion
What might we do for you ?
ArchaeoLink's Initiatives include :
- encouraging local participation
- making the site's 'story' presentable
- promoting the site's unique 'story'
- organising community events
- enabling local residents as guides
- creating schools' programmes
- re-establishing traditional crafts
- writing informative literature
- establishing appropriate signage
- providing user-friendly maps
- helping with displays
- suggesting basic economic strategies
- liaising with travel & tourism industry
- assisting with media exposure
between anthropologists, archaeological teams, heritage researchers and their host communities: fostering local involvement in heritage and archaeology, emphasising connections between people and the past.
Inherent in the archaeological site and its surrounds to provide the basis for ongoing benefits to the community through education and enterprise.
Making a Difference
working in tandem with local authorities to identify, engage with and promote their archaeology and heritage to encourage global understanding and interest.